Back
Well you blink and then 5 weeks or something has passed. I have not given up blogging; I've not been won over by Facebook, its just that life got in the way for a little while. Then I felt that I needed to have a big comeback with something profound to make up for the absence. Then I realised quite how pretentious that was, and that anytime I have been profound it is pretty accidental.
So I remembered that I love writing and - especially with my friends across state or overseas, these monologues are just me chatting and ranting like I always did. And when you look closely at life there is plenty to natter about.
So I am back, with my decaf, ready to go.
So I remembered that I love writing and - especially with my friends across state or overseas, these monologues are just me chatting and ranting like I always did. And when you look closely at life there is plenty to natter about.
So I am back, with my decaf, ready to go.

2 Comments:
At 3:34 AM,
Katy said…
Good to have you back girl! x
At 11:13 PM,
Unknown said…
I'm so happy you're back! I've missed your profound presence in the blogging world! Natter on some more, please. Is that the right way to use it? Oi! Jenny
Post a Comment
<< Home