If you can't beat 'em
Join Facebook!!!
Well I took the plunge - my nephews and sister in law went on about it for ages, so in order to be down with the young 'uns I joined Facebook t'other day. It's quite fun actually, though I still don't know what I am doing....
In fact I have been making many technological advances (well for me!) recently. I joined skype which means me and my bro in Hong Kong can talk ( though our conversations are punctuated with far more 'can you hear me now?'s nowadays!) and I have a Flickr account - though no pictures as yet!
More posts on life to follow... in the meantime, Happy Easter!
But I am wondering - how do you get your Flickr thing to show on your blog, and your Facebook thing to show on your blog? You know, like Helen Askew has on hers? Anyhows, somebody help me! I need to get better at this!
Well I took the plunge - my nephews and sister in law went on about it for ages, so in order to be down with the young 'uns I joined Facebook t'other day. It's quite fun actually, though I still don't know what I am doing....
In fact I have been making many technological advances (well for me!) recently. I joined skype which means me and my bro in Hong Kong can talk ( though our conversations are punctuated with far more 'can you hear me now?'s nowadays!) and I have a Flickr account - though no pictures as yet!
More posts on life to follow... in the meantime, Happy Easter!
But I am wondering - how do you get your Flickr thing to show on your blog, and your Facebook thing to show on your blog? You know, like Helen Askew has on hers? Anyhows, somebody help me! I need to get better at this!

2 Comments:
At 8:20 PM,
Eric said…
Jo - to do the facebook badge follow these directions (from facebook)
To create a badge, just click on the "Create a Profile Badge" link below your profile picture. This will take you to your Facebook Badge page. On this page, select the "Create Badge" option. You will be walked through the creation process.
Then they give you some code to put in the html of your blog.
Similarly, Fickr has something called the Zeitgeist, that is different from the blog you referenced but you can see it on my blog just search zeitgeist in flickr help.
Eric Barz
(played soccer w/ chris)
At 12:32 AM,
Unknown said…
hey Jo, this link: http://www.flickr.com/badge.gne willl take you to the flickr badges. You can have a animated flash one or just the pictures. Like the facebook it'll give you some code to put in your sidebar.
Hope you're well.
Post a Comment
<< Home