Jo Blogs

Livin' my life like it's golden, golden...

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blogs for Mummies

Always the last to catch up - I've been exploring just what is out there in the bloggersphere or whatever you call it. And I have found some great stuff from a mum's perspective. Working mums, stay at home mums, entreprenuerial mums, every kind of mum. Mums trying to work out how to juggle their priorities, raise their kids, work out who they are. Mums of a certain generation trying to make their mark somehow and navigate their way through this more settled phase of life....

It makes for some intense debating sometimes in the comments pages, simply because the topics raised are often quite emotive.
But they've been eductational, inspiring, sometimes ridiculous and humourous, poignant at times.
Anyway here are a few that I've discovered from both sides of the pond. Enjoy.

Alpha Mummy, Mommy Track'd, Working Mom's Blog, MumsNet, The Juggle ....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home