Jo Blogs

Livin' my life like it's golden, golden...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Sacred Pathways


This is one of those books that I've wanted to recommend to so many people, I figured I might as well blog about it. Sacred Pathways acknowledges that there are loads of different ways people connect with God and develop their relationship with Him. Some people connect with God through the natural world, some through activism, confronting injustice, others by caring for people, some are drawn by symbols and the senses. Gary Thomas identifies 9 different spiritual temperaments in all, identifying their strengths and weaknesses and their potential.
And he encourages all of us to grow by trying something new from time to time.

Its one of those affirming kinds of books that just encourages us to explore and mature in our relationship with God - but to do so with integrity, honesty and our God given identity.
And I'm loving it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home