Jo Blogs

Livin' my life like it's golden, golden...

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Ode To My Sistas



(warning - this post will make no sense to most people. Feel free to ignore completely)

Shandikwa (Y) and Sheeks (JVE)

I greet you from the United States of America.

Long may you prosper in the United Kingdom.

Wishing you long life, health, prosperity and grease to your elbow in your studies (Shandikwa)

Amen.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Iyabo Oba said…

    A-ah ma sista, you de go making me laff oh!!! It was wandaful seein yor 'usband, yor offspring end you! Tank you for yor concern about ma studies, I am lernin somtin new every day! I wish you end yor family all de blessings, powa and longlife in de USA. Ma ri e lola! I shall sign off now! Goodbye! Yor sista Shandinkwa

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Iyabo Oba said…

    Eh Heh ma sista! It woz soooo wondaful meeteen yor 'usband and yor first offspring! I pray God Almighty will continue to bless yu and yor family in every way! Long Life, strength and good 'ealth to yu. Tank you for yor encouragement for ma studies, I will continue to pray for ma elbows and

    Blessings yor sista Shandinkwa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home